Teraa Matar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars, Tribes, Shenanigans, Autocannons, Cake and Panties

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inkillboardOur Standard Operating Procedures 20f7v9g

Our Standard Operating Procedures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava Starfire

Ava Starfire

Our Standard Operating Procedures Empty
PostSubject: Our Standard Operating Procedures   Our Standard Operating Procedures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 am

I wanted to make very clear what we mean by NRDS.

This means "Not Red, Dont Shoot".

This means that unless someone is set red to us to standings, is below -5 security status, or is an enemy combatant or a known supporter of the enemy force, we will not initiate an agressive act, UNLESS:

1) Said neutral is under a GCC or is actively, obviously a threat
2) Said neutral warps to you at any CELESTIAL. This does NOT include stargates and stations! NON MILITIA PEOPLE HAVE NO BUSINESS IN A PLEX. If they warp to you in a belt, a plex, or at a planet, unless they are blue or a member of our militia, you are free to engage. They are not there to cap boost you. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS YOU LANDING ON THEM. If i find people are abusing this (( folks, everyone has fraps )) you will reimburse the other party for the loss.
3) If you are agressed, you may of course, immediately return fire on anyone, SAVE THOSE WITH +10 STANDINGS. If this happens, grit your teeth, accept the loss. Trust me, you will get reimbursed.

We are also limited in our operating theatre.

Barring outside circumstances, we will not be leaving the Amarr-Minmatar Hotzone. We will not be fighting the Caldari unless we find them within our borders, their war is not with us, we have no business fighting it.
Back to top Go down

Our Standard Operating Procedures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teraa Matar :: Public :: The Summit-
Jump to: